Don't Have Time For Two Dental Appointments?
CEREC One-Visit Crowns Offer Convenience for Jackson Dental Patients
Jackson Dental is proud to be the only dentist in downtown Tampa to use the cutting-edge CEREC system to create all-porcelain crowns, veneers, fillings and bridges, in one easy appointment. With this innovative technology, CEREC software allows us to digitally design and mill a customized, permanent all-porcelain dental crown in less than fifteen minutes. For you, the patient, this means a greater dental experience: fewer shots, less drilling and less time out of your hectic schedule for dental care. At Jackson Dental, we value your time and recognize that you deserve the best!
· Single Visit for a Permanent, Esthetic, All-Porcelain Crown; No Follow-up for Second Appointment
· Computer-Assisted Design; Accurate to Within Width of a Human Hair
· No Gooey-Gloppy Impression Material; Digital Video Impression of Teeth
· All Ceramic (porcelain) crown; metal-free
· Natural Look and Feel (Same Translucency as a Natural Tooth)
· No Need for a Temporary Crown, Which May Feel Unnatural or Come Off Before Your Dental Appointment
· Immediate Bonding, While Still Being Numb, Allows for Limited Tooth Exposure and a Healthier Tooth
· Single-visit Appointment Saves You Time
Watch David Letterman talk about his experience with a traditional crown.
He asks "Why can't they do it in one simple procedure. Why do I have to wait 2 weeks?
Why do I have to walk around with some spare part in my mouth."
WELL, DAVID, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANY MORE. THE FUTURE IS HERE
CEREC CAD/CAM is the epitome of modern dentistry.
No temporary, No second visit, a precise fit.
Who can take advantage of this dental technology?
At Jackson Dental, every patient is an individual with unique needs; however, most patients will be able to utilize this type of dental technology.
How long does it take?
One of the main advantages is that the permanent crown will be cemented in the same amount of time that you would normally leave with a temporary dental crown, eliminating a second, follow-up dental appointment.
Do CEREC crowns cost more?
There is no difference in cost compared to a traditional all-porcelain crown that may take up to 2 weeks to be made in a dental laboratory.
Why does my tooth need a crown and not a filling?
A crown, also known as a cap, is necessary when the majority of a tooth’s natural structure needs to be restored and/or the strength of the tooth is compromised; perhaps due to decay, a tooth fracture, an existing large filling or to restore a tooth after root canal treatment. As a result, traditional filling materials are not typically strong enough to withstand the biting forces produced and a crown is necessary.
CEREC® - ONE-VISIT ALL-CERAMIC CROWNS, VENEERS, FILLINGS, AND BRIDGES- CEREC DOWNTOWN TAMPA DENTIST, CROWNS IN ONE VISIT, SAME DAY CROWNS